Welcome to Building Trades
We take pride in maintaining and improving the University facilities. Following are some of the services we provide:
- Maintenance of all structures, utilities, buildings and building systems
- Interior painting and remodeling work including routine maintenance and scheduled projects
- Maintenance and replacement of locks, bulletin boards, and building directories
- Emergency trouble calls such as plumbing emergencies, electrical failures, fire alarms, lock and security problems, damaged building components and broken windows.
- Installation and repairs on departmental equipment
- Fabrication, installation, and repair of teaching aids
- Furniture fabrication
- Picture framing and hanging
- Interior and exterior painting
- In addition to campus locks and keys, they can provide non-permanent or special use locks and keys for file cabinets, cupboards, and departmental equipment.
- Preventative maintenance on doors, windows, roofs, hardware, plumbing and electrical systems.
We have a talented staff of professionals. Some of them are certified in specialized activities, all have journey-level experience, and our maintenance mechanics are cross-trained in multiple areas of expertise, which gives our department a strong foundation in both knowledge and experience.
Remember if you have an urgent need or work request that requires immediate attention, contact our Customer Service Center at extension 8-6242 and a representative will help you.
We appreciate your comments and suggestions on this site or our services. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org